Thursday, March 10, 2005

Might be Kinda fun. . .So play along

I got this off of another BLOG, it sounded fun. Play along if you want to. . .

1. Do you consider yourself an "outdoor" person? No, except in the Spring time in Austin, TX

2. What did you wear to sleep in last night? Pink initial (A) t-shirt

3. What is the last television program that you watched? some of Good Morning America this morning, but I watched the Premier of "Blind Justice" on Tuesday night and it was GOOD.


4. What personal problem is currently plaguing you? That I looked down at lunch and I need to shave my legs, and now it's all I can think about. Oh and I'm very sleepy today too, went to bed later than usual last night :(

5. What do you do to take your mind off of that personal problem? Obviously BLOG today, this is post #3 toay, what's up with that? I g0 10 days between posts and today I manage to squeeze in 3????