Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Freaking Valentines Day:

Here are a few funny quotes I’ve heard today Tuesday February the 14th.

"I kinda think Valentine's day stinks. It's kinda weird...if you are in a relationship you think you deserve something nice, but when you aren't you can see how dumb it really is. Totally made up holiday for card manufacturers."

"I don’t know who sent me these roses…honest I don’t!"

"What are you going to get for Valentines day?" "A card from my mom!"


Image hosting by Photobucket

"Well me and my ex-boyfriend and I got in a fight last night and we were going to go to dinner, but now I think I’ll just go out with my single friends."

"Men who organize their socks are 5 times more likely to cook a romantic dinner for their girlfriend or wife."

"It's Valentine's Day for all of you romantics. For me, it's the day before chocolate goes on sale!"