Monday, March 06, 2006

I'd like to thank the academy

Here are a few of my thoughts on last nights Oscar show. Please feel free to comment on what you thought.

Best use of a turquoise shirt
And the winner is: Jamie Fox

My best dressed list:
Ziyi Zhang in Armani
Image hosting by Photobucket

Reese Witherspoon in Dior
Image hosting by Photobucket

Felicty Huffman, Zach Posen. Love that plunging neckline and train. You go girl who plays a boy that is turning into a girl!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Meryl Streep, I loved that dress for her. Great color.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Scariest monochromatic look:
Uma Thurman Versace
Image hosting by Photobucket

Best comedic performance:
Jennifer Garner. “I do all my own stunts” She looked really pretty. Michael Kors gown.
Image hosting by Photobucket


Best spray on tanaholic:
Jennifer Lopez featuring “Darque mystic Tan”
Image hosting by Photobucket

Best Horrible scary wedding “Up-Do”:
Helena Bonham Carter
Image hosting by Photobucket

Best way to draw attention to your self b/c you know you aren’t going to win:
Charlize Theron, although the dress is over the top and weird, I still like it and think she is a stunning person.
Image hosting by Photobucket