Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Rude bitch

Image hosting by Photobucket

I have on these shoes today (the blue floral ones in front) and this rude woman says in a conference room full of people this morning, “look Allison wore her house shoes to work this morning” hahahahahahaha. How do you even respond to something like that? I wanted to say: well you are a 50+ year old grandma who needs to cover up those wrinkly bags on your face with some make-up; it’s called face cream ever heard of it? But I didn’t I just sat there and let her make fun of me! Oh gosh it made me so mad. I think she realized what a bitch she had been b/c when I saw her later she said, “oh I just love your pants, they are so cute and a great color!” (Of course my pants are the exact turquoise color that is in the shoes) But too little too late MB. I just totally ignored her and kept walking.

What is it that makes people think they can just say whatever pops into their brain?