Tuesday, April 11, 2006

3 day FLOP

I decided that I was going to loose some weight and get healthy. I found a 3 day cleansing diet that is suppose to get rid of all toxins, curb your carb cravings and most importantly make you loose up to 9 lbs in 3 days. The “diet” sounded easy enough…Day 1 drink a protein shake every two hours (8am, 10am, 12am you get the picture) flush the shakes with 8oz of water every two hours and then for dinner you can have a big salad, or 6 cup of raw veggies, along with 6 oz of lean meat. Easy enough right? Well day 2 and 3 get even easier; eat 1 cup any kind of fruit every two hours until dinnertime. At dinner you have your salad or veggies, but substitute the meat for another protein shake. Totally manageable right?

WRONG!

It’s 9:11am and I've already had to modify the 3 day diet. The protein shake stuff I bought was AWFUL. It is a white powder that is "vanilla" flavored, but when mixed with water...it turned GREEN. I thought mind of over matter and talked myself into trying it. BAD IDEA. I was gagging my fool head off. Not those fake gags, the real gags from your gut. I brushed my teeth twice and can still taste that horrible stuff.

Not sure what to do from here. All I’ve had today was a lot of water. Feeling good so far. I went ahead and brought my fruit with me to work…so maybe I’ll just skip day 1 and do day 2 & 3 for 3 days. Think that will work?

Just in case you ever buy protein energizer….don’t buy this one!
Image hosting by Photobucket