Wednesday, June 28, 2006

50 Things that make my heart smile

My nephews
Nerds (the candy)
Chardonnay
When my personal email inbox is full
Cooking
New Cottage Living magazines
Handwritten notes in the mail
French fries
Fresh flowers
Pay day
Smell of nice candles burning
Snuggling
Paid Holidays
Chicken Biscuits from Chick-fil-a
Quoting tv shows or movies
Text messages
My moms tea
FL Malik Warehouse sales
Old houses
Chicken enchiladas with verde sauce
Rowdy "frist knight" kisses
A great deal on ebay
Pedicures
Clean sheets
Country music
The color red
Giving a baby a bottle
Quirks: (dry purple toothbrushes)
Emails with pictures attached
B6 from Me Kong River
Sex And The City
Singing really loud in the car
Boys in red wing boots
The first sip of coffee in the morning
A clean house
Angie’s chocolate chip cookies
Reading well-written blogs
Chuy’s Margaritas
Watching a grooms face when he sees his bride for the first time
When someone holds the elevator for you
Finding $ in a pocket or old purse
Sincere compliments
Grey’s Anatomy
Vacations
Comments on my blog
Getting my hair done
Tiff’s Treats Snickerdoodles (hot)
When my nephew yells “sis” and runs & jumps into my arms
Laying in bed on Saturday mornings and watching Food Network
Childhood memories