Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bachelor in Rome

It's my heroine. The Bachelor. I had a made a conscience decision NOT to watch, but then I see Chris Harrison and all that make-up and cleavage and I just can't help myself!

I wonder what makes the bachelorettes desirable?

Because he doesn't always pick the prettiest ones
Clearly: Jeanette
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Or the thinnest ones
Exhibit A: Erica
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or the ones with the best hair
Perfect example: Desiree
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or even the sanest ones
Do you see a trend? Erica (I'm gonna love to hate her!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have very high hopes for this season. He seems like the kind of "prince" that is going to propose. I'm so sick of all those prior bachelors and bachelorettes wuss~ing out and not proposing. They are too old for promise rings and engagement rings on chains. That is the point of the show, they drag it out for 6 or 7 weeks and show us the ring shopping and mention getting engaged 50,000 times KNOWING that in the end NOTHING will happen. Well how dare them! I want a freakin engagement out of this one....and I'm holding out for it too.