Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hump Day Adventures

I’m somewhat of granny when it comes to going out and letting loose! I like to be in bed by 9pm and lights off with my eyes closed by 10pm, especially on “school nights”.

But last night I shook it up a bit. My long time friend, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
was in town from New York for a work thing, so I sat around in her hotel room (The Four Season’s, no less!) until 9:30 waiting for her to get back from her event. Then we “went out” on the town. Her boss Frank went with us. He is a short, Italian, born and raised in Brooklyn! Boy, did I learn a few things from Frank! “My eyes, my virgin eyes!”

I won’t divulge all the dirty details of the evening, but I was in 3 cabs, 3 different bars had a drink spilled on my white shirt, got asked if my boobs were fake, and finally….stood in the rain and watched the Spazmatics sing “Girls just want to have Fun”.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whew, what a night!