Friday, October 27, 2006

Words I never thought I would hear my sister say

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Disclaimer: actual quotes. My sister is a fabulous mom, and a prim and proper girly girl AND the mother of two rowdy boys! Which is what makes this so funny.

"NO, you may NOT ride your bike down the slide!"

"Get his feet out of your mouth"

"Get the towel off his head baby....he can’t breath!"

"Ooooohhhhh, Come over here and sit out for shouting at me. Don’t shout at me like that, you’ve got 5 minutes, don’t get your bottom off that chair or I'm adding a minute"

"You’re not going to lasso him…NOT around his neck!"


The baby girl should be here in less than 6 week. We are all a bit scared for her life…hope they don’t try to lasso her neck!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting