Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's beginning to smell a lot like turkey!

I have LOTS planned for this holiday weekend!

Cook and eat Thanksgiving dinner. We are trying something new this year, and we are having roasted turkey breasts, and not a whole big ole bird that takes half the day to cook. My friend from the cooking network Sandra Lee, gave me a great recipe for herb butter and we are going to SLATHER our birds breasts with it. Uuuuuummmmmmm. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday morning I'm going to watch the Longhorns win!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday afternoon I'm going to get mani's and pedi's with the girls.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday afternoon I'm going to watch my best friend get married to a wonderful man. They are one of my most favorite~est couples in the world.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'll be wearing this dress to the wedding!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the rest of the time I will be with my family :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope everyone has a very safe and fabulous Thanksgiving weekend!