Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Fun

I LOVED my week off...but have to admit I did miss the blogs. I have lots of new pictures to post, but TOO much work to catch up on right now. Baby pictures to come soon, I promise. In the mean time here is a quick silly little fill in the blank thing--Christmas style!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper for sure


2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, I'm allergic!


3. When do you put up the tree? weekend after thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years weekend

5. Do you like eggnog? Nah


6. Favorite gift received as a child? I have lots of good memories of gifts: purple scooter, caboodle, fisher price grocery store, my own telephone line, Lacy the dog


7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! My mom and I were just talking about the one she puts up, it belonged to my great-grandmother and she bought it in 1933, all of the ceramic pieces still have their original price stickers on the bottom .10


8. Hardest person to buy for? My mom or my brother in law


9. Easiest person to buy for? Logan, he LOVES any gift!

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A little black and white TV....bad part was I had to SHARE it with my sister, and we had separate bedrooms. Guess who DIDN'T get to have it in her room? ME :( It was a gift from my dad's parents, later we found my grandmother had won it in a raffle at work. Ha-ha.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail of course. And I only like Christmas cards if they have pictures in them!


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I'm not a big fan of the Christmas movies...they are all so silly.


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I seem to shop earlier and earlier every year, but I still have a few more to buy this year


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sausage balls, orange juice, hot chocolate


16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I like clear personally, but I've seen lots of pretty trees that have both


17. Favorite Christmas carol? Oh Holy Night


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel now that I am in Austin, but when I was a kid we always went to my Nana and Papa's house which was in town

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder and Blitzen and the most famous reindeer of all.....Rudolph!


20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning, except we can always open ONE on Christmas eve, but my mom gets to choose it and it's ALWAYS new matching pj's.


22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The hustle and bustle which makes people forget the reason for the season.

Merry Christmas!!!!