Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!

To me Christmas means family. I LOVE the thought of all my family snuggly in their pj’s sitting around the tree opening gifts. I love seeing the kids faces when they open something they really wanted. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE to get and open gifts myself, but it doesn’t compare to watching someone else open a gift and seeing their excitement.

We are having Christmas at my mom’s house and although it’s not the house I grew up in, it still feels like home…because it’s my mom’s home. I guess anywhere my mom lives will always be home to me. I will be there on Friday and will stay until Tuesday and I couldn’t be more excited about it.

To all my friends this holiday, I wish you: Happy memories, safe travels, no traffic, no lines at the airport, all the eggnog you can drink, snow flurries, lots of good presents and that all your wishes me merry and bright!

Merry CHRISTmas!