Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Buffalo Chicken

Cast of ingredients I used to make the buffalo sauce: garlic, wing sauce, hot sauce, Worcestershire and beer. You will also need chicken, onions, salt & pepper and smoked paprika. I combined everything (a few shakes, yall know I don't measure stuff) you just need enough to cover the bottom of your baking dish.Then add onion slices
Lay your chicken on top of the onions, since the chicken breasts aren't laying directly on the baking dish the heat will go through the sauce and and kinda roast the chicken

I sprinkled some paprika on top and baked it for about 20 mins, then flip the chicken and cook about 15 to 20 mins or until chicken in cooked through
Here is the finished product. I served it on a bun and had one heck-of-a buffalo chicken sandwich. Enjoy!