Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's my life.......

Chelsie and Mark (from So You Think You Can Dance) danced to Micheal Buble's version of Bon Jovi's It's my life........it took me a minute to even recognize it. Strange a bit. Their dance was good, but Foxtrot to Bon Jovi? I like them both, but bless his HUGE ear heart. I mean really, could his ears be bigger? If you are watching SYTYCD, please weigh in, who are your favorites?

On the Bon Jovi note....that is the most I've ever spent on a concert. $150, that's a lot right, and that was in '00 I think? Well Shawna and I had a HECK of a good time, and we had awesome seats. Good times.....no GREAT times! Shawna, thank you for loving good music and always accompanying me to great shows. Some of the most memorable ones: Bon Jovi, Dixie Chicks, Charlie Robison, LeeAnn Rhimes, Bryan White, NSYNC, and last but not least Big Tent Revival, haha!