Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer TV

Sunday is a BIG night for tv at my house. It's almost embarrassing to tell you how much time I waste on Sunday's in front of the tv...but instead of being ashamed, I'm going to embrace it.


7:00 PM Big Brother-I didn't get to see the end (will have to catch the rest tonight) because I was making dinner for mom and dee (it was real good by the way). Jessie bugs me real bad. I feel sorry for Jerry & Renny for some reason...I just don't think they have a fighting chance of winning. I think Memphis is cute, but not sure if I like his "game play", but I laugh out loud every time they show his profession under his name; "Mixologist" not to be confused with bartender! I'm going to keep watching (although 3 nights a week is a big investment) but I'm not in love with this cast like I have been in the past.
8:00 HGTV Design Star Do you have a favorite? I like Jennifer!
9:00 Food Network Star I LOVE me some Bobby Flay!I like all 3 of the remaining contestants, but not sure if any of them deserve their own show. I like the idea of Lisa, (a Dallas girl) winning...but I think her food might be too fancy for me. It's not too often that I serve duck confit at Thursday girls night!

AND Army Wives, and yall know I love that show!