Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

All of my extended family came over to mom's house for Christmas eve celebration. This is my maternal grandmothers side of the family. Lots of aunts, uncles & cousins! I think I counted 25.

Russ & Uncle Bull in the background, Betty & Tommy visiting with Blake & logan looking on. Nana talking to Julie and trying out Angie's pizza dip.

Blake & Logan
Chip talking with Julie & Steve
Blake, Will, Logan & Layton playing outside
Angie putting the finishing touches on her homemade meatballs
(we had an Italian theme this year)
Uncle Bull, Aunt Betsy and Brooke holding Landry
Mammie decided to put up a small tree this year,
but I don't think I've ever seen so many ornaments in my life!
All the girls! Heather, Mom, Jill, Julie, Bull, Aunt Betsy & Hayley
Landry & Brooke!
We had such a great time, eating and talking and laughing. Love to all!