Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Le Reve

If you are going to Vegas any time soon and are thinking of seeing a show I would DEF recommend Cirque du Soleil, Le Reve at the Wynn Theatre. It’s simply beautiful. I’ve seen 2 other Cirque shows and this is by far my favorite. The storyline is a bit twisted (although sometimes I have some really crazy dreams too) but the costumes are beautiful and the acrobatics are breathtaking. I’m sure Lesli had a bruise the size of dallas from me grabbing her in suspense as people free fall into a tiny pool of water! And the men are hot too, just another little perk! Cirque shows are hard to explain to people who haven’t seen then. You just don’t “get it” until you’ve seen it. So, if you ever get the chance to see one, DEF go for it.

I’m not sure if it was the show, or the 2nd row seats (thank you MyJim) or just being with my girls or perhaps a combination of all three…but it was for sure a highlight of the trip.


LE RÊVE, presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas, offers breathtaking performances in an intimate aqua theater-in-the-round. The show features aerial acrobatics, provocative choreography and artistic athleticism. The cast of 85 captures the imagination with their outrageous antics and daring feats of strength and agility. Live music and elaborate special effects immerse the audience into a world of fantasy, adventure and intrigue.