Thursday, April 02, 2009

It's Official

Yesterday I rolled into the parking lot of Ranger Title, to close on my FIRST HOUSE. I've been excited, but more anxious for the whole process to just be over. Well now it is. Once I got the OK that I was official and fully funded I went to the new house and laid down on the floor in the living room. I was so relieved & ecstatic. I feel very blessed.

My sweet friend Lance (and fabulous realtor!) was with me at closing. I'm so thankful for ALL his help & support through this long process. I had a GREAT mortgage broker too. Let me know if anyone needs their numbers.

The papers, everyone says you sign your life away....but I loved every minute of it.
So this is where I will be for the next 35 years or so. Give or take. Stay tuned for interior pictures. Come by and visit any time!