Friday, May 01, 2009

Housewarming!

I want to start by saying that I think I have the nicest, most thoughtful friends on earth...and it literally gives me a lump in my throat to think about going through life without them. I treasure you all. Now the good stuff....THE GIFTS! ha~ha



Great tile from Lesli, haven't decided where to hang this...I want it some place where everyone will notice it!



Cottage~ey shadow box from Ryan. You can't really tell from the picture, but the glass has a cursive M etched in it. She also added a photo of us as well as a sea shell she got for me at Longboat Key!

Cookbook stand from Monica. I LOVE the color and it looks great in my kitchen.


Aren't these the cutest things you've ever seen? And Miss Holly painted them herself, OF COURSE! Holly also brought me Hungry Girl's newest cook-book 200 recipes under 200 calories, a bottle of Middle Sister Drama Queen wine & a gorgeous stone cross necklace. She's WAY too good to me isn't she?

Darling new apron from Sarah & she gave me a bottle of her MIL homemade hooch! Thanks Yo!

BEAUTIFUL, huge potted flowers from Amanda & Marilyn. Even Wyatt stopped by to say hi too!
Cool, curly wheat from mom. She said that giving some wheat is a form of good luck.
Friendship ball from Tara & Kfoo. They bought it special for me in Fredricksberg.
I'm not even going to include all the stuff from Dee & mom....cause yall don't have that kind of time! And possibly my most favorite house warming gift was from the Gerharts, they sent Maria over to clean my house from top to bottom the day before I moved in. What a treat, huh?

Thank you everyone for ALL my stuff....I love it and I love yall more!