Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Cooking Term-Offal

Offal is the entrails and internal organs of a butchered animal. The word does not refer to a particular list of organs, but includes most internal organs other than muscles or bones. People in some cultures shy away from offal as food, while others may make it everyday food or even delicacies that command a high price.


Don't worry I won't make it a practice to buy, cook, serve or eat any of this awful, offal! hehe. Is anyone watching Top Chef Masters? I'm SO loving it. It's one of my favorite reality cooking shows kicked up a notch or 2! It's the fun, educational, entertaining~ness of Top Chef but with real life chef's. My favorites so far are Rick Bayless & Tim Love I'm very anxious to go to Lonesome Dove.

If you are watching let's discuss!