Thursday, September 03, 2009

29 + 1 Dinner

I had a very small birthday dinner with my besties. (or at least the ones that are local)
Thanks to Angie & Mom for putting it together. We went to eat at Fireside Pies and boy was it delicious!
Oven Sampler, Spicy Italian Sausage, Parm Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella, Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Criminis, Black Mission Olives and Pepperoncinis
Aren't all the colors beautiful? It was delicious!
Fireside Fondue, Molten Four Cheese Blend & Fire Roasted Pie Sauce with Really Garlicky Herbed Crisps
Alaskan Snow Crab Claws, in Really Garlicky Lemon Butter with Toasted Reggiano Cheese Bruschetta
I forgot to take pictures of the fabulous salads and pizzas....and this was all that was left!

Of course the fabulous cake, came from BABYCAKES BY ANGIE

Tara, Lindsi, Angie, & Sarah. Monica was there too....we must have taken this before she got there??

After dinner the boys (Master_A & KFoo) met us and we went to the Ghost Bar at the W Hotel. I wanted to do something different; and I think we were all a little out of our comfort zone (most of all KFoo). But it was some dang good people watching. And Master_A showed off his 1994 dance moves from his 'gansta college days!

Thanks again to my girls for a great way to ring in my 29th + 1 Year!