Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Match.com Update

So far my opinion is just as I expected it to be. Pitiful. Had a few comical encounters. Talked on the phone with one guy, but didn't get a good feel for him at all, he was real pushy even argumentative about a few things....and that is certainly not what I'm looking for. I emailed with one interesting guy back & forth a few times, he even suggested we meet. I replied that I would like to, but that was over 2 weeks ago. I went online yesterday and his profile is gone. I assume his wife found it and made him take it down! Cynical? No, not me!


The latest fella to WINK at me was Bob (named changed to protect the innocent) I hope you find his profile as humorous as I did!

Good ol' boy looking for outstanding companion.
Active within 3 days
· 72-year-old man
· seeking women 21-55
· in Texas, United States
Relationships: Widow / Widower
Have kids: Yes, and they live away from home (2) {Well I hope so, they are prob in their mid to late 50's!}
Want kids: No
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Body type: Slender
Height: 6'2" (188cms)
Religion: Spiritual but not religious
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: Social Drinker

About my life and what I'm looking for
I am even tempered. Creative. Intelligent. Loving. Caring. Healthy. A beautiful, honest, loving Lady is a treasure to me. She is to be cherished. I am looking for someone genuine, who is open for anything fun, exciting and pleasurable. Loving couples don't need a lot of words between them, to be compatible. Love and respect MAKE you compatible. There is give and take in every relationship, but it should come naturally. Being comfortable with each other is very important. No secrets, no "hang-ups" etc. Doing little things for each other is nice. When my Lady is in the kitchen cooking, cleaning, etc. I like to walk up behind Her and put my arms around Her and kiss Her on the back of her neck. It is a spontaneous urge to show deep affection.

In my own words
for fun: Anything that is fun and things to get exercise outdoors.
my job: Trying to get a small machine shop going on my property.
my ethnicity: Born and raised in the small [back then] town of McKinney, Texas. Pop. 10, 000. Every knew every body else. Kids had to be on their best behavior.
favorite hot spots: My Lake House The Moumtains.
favorite things: Oldies rock and roll and rythym and blues music. Going 4-wheeling in rugged, beautiful country.
{If "BOB" is your papaw, please don't take offense....I'm sure he is a lovely old man. But I'm looking for someone about 40 years younger than him!}