Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fighting Against Cancer...will you help me?

Hi friends and family, This year, I am helping save lives from cancer by taking part in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, and I'm hoping you will support me!The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is a life-changing event that gives people in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.

Friday April 30th my team will take turns walking around the track from 7pm until Saturday morning at 7am. Each team is asked to have a representative on the track at all times during the event.....Because cancer never sleeps!I know that times are tighter than normal for many of us, but any amount you can give truly can help save lives. I'd really appreciate it if you were able to donate to the American Cancer Society, by visiting my PERSONAL WEB PAGE to make a secure, tax-deductible online donation.

Every donation really does make a difference.

Each of us has our own reasons for caring about the fight against cancer … whatever your reasons, I hope you’ll choose to make a difference by making a donation online to support my efforts. I’m so grateful to have great people like you in my life who want to see an end to cancer in our lifetime.

Together we can save lives.

Thank you, and I will keep you updated on my progress.