Monday, May 17, 2010

How do you sleep?

I think the way people sleep is interesting. Do the covers have to be a certain way? Do you have to have a leg sticking out, do you only sleep on your left side? I have several OCD friends that have to change their sheets on a specific day, etc. etc.

I would venture to say that 99% of people have “their side” of the bed. I don’t even share the bed and I only sleep on the left side of the bed. I also have a bad habit of sleeping with the tv on (blame my mother for that one). And I have a hand me down tv and the previous owner lost the remote…so I can’t even set the sleep timer. So I go to sleep watching whatever, usually ABC with the volume down real low and I put the remote underneath the pillows on the other side of the bed. I don’t know why, I just do. In the winter I sleep with a sheet and my comforter and usually the heating pad. And in the summer I sleep with just the sheet and my ceiling fan on full blast.


And because I hate a blog post with NO pictures, here are some bed that I think are beautiful!
{I LOVE this style of room. If I had several thousand dollars laying around, I'd decorate my whole house like this. I LOVE the different texture, patterns and colors. And those shades, well I could go on for hours about my love for bamboo shades!}


So, I’m interested to know…what side of the bed do you sleep on and if you have any bedtime rituals.