Monday, May 03, 2010

Monicas Paint Party

Monicas Mom & Sister had a little get together for one last hoorah, before she gets hitched to Bobby. It was a Painting with a twist party. The plan was for us to meet at there and have pizza & wine and then all paint the "black dress", with instructions given by the people at the Painting with a twist. I must admit, I was not thrilled about it, I'm not artsy (Angie got all those genes) and I just knew I was going to get frustrated and my "art" was going to look HORRIBLE. Well I was wrong! I had a great time and the painting was really, really fun. I definitely want to go again!

these were our examples
blank canvasthey supply everything you need to do the painting
Step one

following along, doing what Chris told us
all finished!

Monica working on her masterpiece
some action shots
Here we all are showing off our "black dress" paintings


Thanks girls, it was such a great afternoon!

Painting with a Twist has lots of locations, check out website HERE for details