Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Operation Christmas Child

It's about that time of year!

I'm already getting excited just thinking about the little babies that receive a small box full of goodies. I will be having a "box stuffing" party again this year. Let me know if you are interested in participating....and start stocking up on little things you come across at the dollar store or on sale!
The power of a simple gift

Varun Punjabi Hey i am from India.. And i remember getting shoe boxes packed with stuff... Thank You very much! You know first of all i never knew that those were shoe boxes until someone told me.. I have never seen those kind of shoe boxes.. It was like some expensive container to me.. Hallelujah! And i was quite excited to see what’s inside... I had Hot wheels cars inside my shoe box! Which i could never afford to buy! Praise God! Now we order those boxes and then distribute it to other children!