Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Buffalo Chicken-Noodle Soup

I had some veggies that needed to be used, and I'm obsessed with all things buffalo (my mom thinks I should be on that "freaky eaters" show, cause I love it on everything)




Start with: carrots, celery, onion and garlic







Saute in olive oil with salt & pepper until soft 10 mins





I added some lemon rind, it gave it a light citrus taste to the broth








Add in 6-8 cups of chicken stock & diced cooked chicken





& diced cooked chicken







Depending on how spicy you like stuff, add buffalo sauce or Louisiana hot sauce




I added about 1/2 a cup







then I added cooked pasta, covered it and let it barely simmer on low for all the flavors to come together






The finished product. I LOVED it. Fresh veggies, flavorful broth, chunks of chicken & pasta




ENJOY!