Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The little things ARE the best things

How can it be that things like hair and nails can make a girl soooo happy? I am leaving today at 3pm to go home (Rockwall). I made an appointment with my old hair girl (heart you Brenda!) She was able to work me in at 7:15 am tomorrow, and I am so excited, I can hardly wait. I am also going to try to get a manicure while I'm in town too. It should be written in stone, girls cannot have too much pampering.

While I am there I also get to go to Adam's basketball game tonight; (that's why I'm leaving early) they are playing Jesuit, Go Eagles!!! I'll let you know the score later, we will be victorious of course!

So I'm out for now to go have some lunch, but the next time I write I will have Hollywood hair and super soft hands.