Friday, February 04, 2005

"If she wanted to be more like me, why couldn't she just copy my hairstyle or something?"

Let me first start by reporting on the Richardson Eagle Jesuit game from Tuesday night. I'm typing in purple to honor them. My Eagles WON! It was a great game, they were behind by a few points most of the game, and then turned up the heat in the 4th period and ended up winning by 3. Yeah RHS Basketball. Very funny story from the game: Richardson has a group of students called the "rowdy bunch" and they heckle the opponent and stuff. Well during this game they made posters that said stuff about, Liking girls and made comments about boys only etc. (BTW, Jesuit is a private all boys school) they got in trouble and the principals took their signs, but it was so funny.

TGIF, This weekend is Mardi Gras and suppose to be crazy downtown. I have a friend coming to town and we are going to go out Saturday night and be among the crazies. I'm sure I'll have great stories to BLOG about on Monday.

Here is our Fun Friday activity: Karen: 'Oh I want a drag name, give me a drag name.'Drag Queen: 'OK sugar, here's how you do it. Take the name of your first pet and the first street you lived on.'Karen: 'Shu-Shu Fontana. Oh, it's cute. Honey, honey come here. What would your name be?'Jack: 'Glen 125th.'
I would be Lacy Lakemeadows! Lemme know what you would be.