Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I feel the need. . . .the need for speed!

I think I have major road rage. Every afternoon on Mopac I want to rip my steering wheel out of the dash and chunck it through the windshield of the driver that has just pissed me off! Why is it that certain people think they are better than the other drivers or in a bigger hurry than everyone else? They are usually in a big black Mercedes talking on the phone as they just go whizzing by me at 50 mph. Needless to say I have been sitting still in line patiently waiting for my turn to enter the highway. Aaaarrrgggg, they really really make me crazy. I want to ram my car into them and make them bleed!

I need to go find my happy place, cause I’ve gotten myself all riled up, I guess I’ll go check out eBay now :)

Happy hump day.