Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Oh happy day.....

I’m having an “off” day, so I thought I would make a list of things that make me happy to try to snap myself out of it. But then once I did that, of course I had to make a list of un-happy things too. So here you go. Feel fee to add yours to it.

Things that make me happy:
Turning on Friends and “the one where no one is ready” is on
Laying in bed on Saturday mornings and watching Food Network
My nephews
Days off work
When I have comments on my blog
The color red
Angie’s home made chocolate chip cookie sandwiches with blue bell
Compliments
Good hair days
Wine
Lots of emails when I come back from lunch
No traffic on the way to/from work
New clothes
Manicures and pedicures
Cooking a yummy meal
Cards in the mail
Looking at pictures
Payday

Hugs and kisses
Tiff’s Treats snickerdoodles
Vacations
Magazines in the mail

Good songs on the radio


Things that make me un-happy:
Liars
When people answer the phone, “yeeessss”
0 comments on my blog
Getting weighed at the doctor
Headaches
When people zoom past me on the shoulder in traffic
No emails
Long work days
When my cell phone cuts out
Being talked to like I am a child
When there is nothing good on TV