Monday, October 10, 2005

So you think you can dance!

My favorite tv show ended last week, So you think you can dance! It was really good. The dance equivalent of American Idol. I actually cried real tears when they went back and showed all the previous clips at the end. My mom and I are the only two people in the world that I know watched it, but I can honestly say if you didn’t see it you missed out. Some of the best dancing ever; and I’ve seen lots of dancing. I grew up dancing…. I started when I was 4. My sister danced, we were both in drill team, I was in theatre, I’ve been to lots of concerts and have seen N’SYNC shake it from the 3rd row. I’ve seen lots of musicals, I actually saw Fosse twice! But honestly the guy that won is better than any Broadway dancer I’ve ever seen. Fab-u-lous! I also fell in love with one of the judges and choreographers, Dan Karaty.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I can’t tell what his sexual preference is…..does anyone know if he likes girls?