Thursday, November 10, 2005

Oh Baby!

I had a horrifying thing happen to me last night. I had gone for a walk and I was on my way back upstairs to my apartment and heard a strange noise. I looked around and didn’t see anyone, but then the noise got more obvious. I looked up and the apartment directly above where I was standing was rockin! I could tell the window was open and coming out of it were moans and screams of delight. YEP, I was listening to someone having sex. I thought it was hilarious. I was totally intrigued by her repertoire. She was saying things I thought were only said in the movies, or on Sex and the City! Honestly she uttered the phrases YES and OH BABY many many times. It was like a train wreck that I couldn’t not look at. I just stared at that open window listening to her go on and on. Eventually I heard someone else coming (no pun intended) down the stairs, and I got embarrassed so I ran up the stairs. Oh and the best part……it was 7:30 pm. You go girl!