Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Grab Bag

This post is going to be a random grab bag of stuff. Feel free to comment as seen fit.

Who was shocked about Lance Bass being gay? I mean he looks like he could be gay, but hasn’t he publicly dated females all his life? Seems weird to come out now at 27. This is his boyfriend, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reichen Lehmkuhl (he won amazing race).

Yesterday was my one month till my birthday anniversary. 27 seems real old to me. I’m not mid twenties anymore, now I’m late twenties. Don’t like the sound of that. I just thought my life would be so much different, than it is. Don’t get me wrong I love my life and I know when I am 57 I will long to be single, carefree and 27 again!

Does the word metro-sexual have a good or negative connotation to you? I’ve always kind thought it was a negative thing…like half gay. Why would someone WANT to called that? But now I’m starting to come around to embracing the metro in men. Metro-sexual…friend or foe?

My favorite reality show (So you think you can dance) is starting to wrap up. We are down to 4 girls and 4 guys. I love all of them, and don’t want any of them to leave now. I will be so sad tomorrow night when one boy and one girl have to leave.

Here are some new shows starting this fall that I am very excited about:
Studio 60 on the sunset strip
Friday Night Lights
Big Day (I bet this is silly, but it’s about a wedding fiasco so has potential to be funny)
Notes from the underbelly (see above, but now it’s about a pregnancy)
‘Till Death (the commercials look hilarious, but it’s not like an Owen Wilson movie and all the funny parts made the advertisements!)
Six Degrees (You know the Kevin Bacon game….it comes on after Grey’s, so it’s bound to be good)
Brothers and Sister (it is taking Grey’s old spot on Sunday nights, looks interesting and good cast)