Thursday, July 27, 2006

Things I learned from my mother:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
01. Always take a gift when you are invited to someone’s home
02. Invest in good “support”, it’s your foundation
03. The greek alphabet
04. To go ahead and buy the new sofa, shoes, or outfit
05. That if I cut my own hair I’d have to go life at Buckners Orphans home
06. Tight clothes make you look fat…no matter what size they are
07. To hover over the toilet seat in a public bathroom
08. How to fold a fitted sheet perfectly
09. To always send a hand written thank you note
10. RSVP
11. How to say “I’m sorry what a pity” in Spanish
12. How to make homemade doughnuts
13. To be more tolerable
14. How to make a perfect bed
15. To “hold your shoulders back”
16. How to be a strong, brave woman
17. That mice are scary
18. Manners
19. How to get a pretend drink out of the a/c vent in the car
20. To cut the tag out of a sheer shirt
21. To sleep with the tv on
22. The date on the milk is just the SELL BY date
23. Accessorize
24. How to get rid of the hick-ups
25. To love
26. Acts of service can replace an actual gift
27. Come Billy Buck game
28. That children are a gift from God
29. Medicine past it’s expiration date won’t kill you
30. To cover my mouth when I yawn
31. To not over do it with lip gloss “you look like your lips could stick to the wall”
32. That money can’t buy class
33. That if you wear a black shirt, for crying out loud wear a black bra