Thursday, August 17, 2006

"Get in his brain"

I just got this hillarious email from my 4 yr old nephew. He told my sister what to say and she typed it word for word.

Sis,

Can you please come visit me again. Well I know that but can you please please please come back again until you get in my brain?

Love,

I want you to please bring me that big batman that robin and penguin and Joker are all on there. Look on the side and see if you want it. Can you please pleae come back? That's all.

I had to punt back to my sister for some clarification. Here is her explanation:

He is talking about a HUGE lego kit that we saw at target and he stared at for about 3 minutes until I made him leave. It is about $80 so I will talk him into something else from you.

Get in his brain means: He wants you to be here with him always so he can see you in him brain all the time.
This is clearly HIS explanation of what that meant.

And to clarify I had asked him what he wanted me to bring him for his birthday, he isn't a bratty kid that just starts emailing people to bring him $80 gifts!


Isn't he just too precious?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting