Friday, August 18, 2006

I'd want to be with McDreamy..........

I can’t…..I can’t remember our last kiss, I almost died today and all I could think about is that I can’t remember our last kiss. Which I know is pathetic, but the last we were together and happy and I want to be able to remember that….I can’t remember.

I’m glad you didn’t die today.

It was a Thursday morning. You were wearing that ratty little Dartmouth t-shirt, you look so good in. The on with the hole in the back of the neck. You had just washed your hair and you smelled like some flower. I was running late for surgery, you said you were going to see me later and you leaned in to me….and you kissed me. Soft, you know like we do it every day for the rest of our lives. And you went back to reading the newspaper and I went to work. That was the last time we kissed.

Lavender. My hair smelled like lavender, from my conditioner.

Lavender,……oh

If you knew this was your last day, how would you want to spend it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting