Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday Goodies

I mean how cute is THIS for your morning coffee? Thank you Lesli!



super sharp knife!
Check all these goodies...the yellow thing is a lemon and lime juicer and the thing with the green handle chops herbs!
Yeah, new silverware. Serving pieces not pictured. And how handy is that wooden caddy? Thanks Mom!
Do you see a theme here? Haha....I think they know my love for the kitchen and cooking!
My favorite Candles by Carol! My favorite scents are French Market, Brandy Currant & Orange Vanilla.




Darling bracelet from Sarah, she knows me well!



And this little egg is amazing!


The Pumpkin Men (and women) were gifts too, but they were already featured!! Thank you everyone....I love it ALL!! And a special thanks to Angie for the Winnie The Pooh Tiger polar fleece hoodie, hope I can find some place special enough to wear it!