Monday, September 01, 2008

Women of Faith

Here is who was there this year: L to R
Bottom Row:

Top Row:

Luci Swindoll, Steve Arterburn, Marilyn Meberg, Sandi Patty


My pictures aren't great, but you can kinda see the magnitude of the arena. 20,000 Women were there.
That Wonderful Nicole C Mullin. When she sang My Redeemer, a constant set of tears streamed down my face. It was a "moment" I won't soon forget.
Nicole C Mullin brought a group of kids that she teaches to sing and dance as well as mentors. "Dem Kids" were fabulous.

The speakers are all wonderful, and just when you think you have a favorite the next comes up and SHE becomes your new favorite. They are moving, inspirational, educational and so stinkin funny, that sometimes you think you may loose your breath from laughing so hard. And to quote one of my favorite movies ever, "laughter through tears is my favorite emotion". It is a weekend that is good for the soul. Mom says it best: "Going to Woman of Faith, is the best thing I do for myself all year"

If you've never been to a WOF conference I would highly suggest you do whatever it takes to go next year....it just might change your life.