Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan

Today we celebrate Logan on his 7th Birthday!

Here are some of my favorite things about you:


That you always love to be the center of attention, and your awesome dance moves

That you let me teach you how to cross your eyes

That you are SO smart, and can build anything with lego's

That even though you didn't want mom to walk you into school (in the first grade) you still posed for a first day of school picture by the front door!That you love to listen to stories, especially about the very special day you were born. Although I know you don't realize the magnitude of what went on that day, you do know that it was a day in history that changed our world forever and one day that we will never forget. We all stayed glued to the little TV in that hospital waiting room, watching and listening to the terrible stories. But then your daddy came out from behind those two big hospital doors with tears in his eyes, and said he's here! And then it became all about you! You were the light we needed that day!


and to quote you...."you love me more, right? No, you've just loved me the longest" and you are right, I will always love you the longest!

I love your guts!