Monday, September 08, 2008

In case you were wondering.........

I AM alive...and I can use one word to tell you why I haven't posted in a week. LAZY. I have lots to say, and good stories and some yummy recipes from my weekend with Nana and Papa....but I've been too lazy to post them. If you hate the I'm so busy at work excuse, quit reading now. But the truth is, work is crazy busy right now and the last thing I want to do when I get home is sit in front of a computer. So, I'm typing this while I scarf my lunch at my desk, (it was leftover cowboy soup, yum!)

And here is the scary part, ALL the good talk shows (Racheal Ray, Oprah & Ellen) started back today...so my dvr is going to be calling my name the minute I walk in the door. {Side note about new talk shows, yall should watch The Doctors, not only cause that DARLING Ex-Bachelor Travis Stork is the host...but because my cousin Heather is an assistant producer, and that's really cool, huh?}

So, there is NO telling when I will be able to post pictures of the best ribs I've ever eaten, or tell you all about the homemade pickles that Nana taught me to make. But stay tuned!

and now I have to get back to my glorious career!