Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana!

Today let's celebrate Sally Ann on her birthday!

She is a mother of 2 and wife to one for more years than any one would believe
She loves to read


She loves her great grandchildren (sorry no pictures of her with Logan, but I didn't have a digital camera then!)










She is a very fun lady and loved by lots: her sister, nieces, great nieces, daughter in law, daughter, grandchildren and great grandchildren

She is very adventurous and always up for traveling!

She taught me to drink coffee and eat tomatoes, how to cook and we share a love for food. I love to sit and listen to her, she is a great story teller and an even better friend. I can't even begin to tell you of all the great adventures we shared; a lot of my favorite childhood memories involve her. I didn't realize it then, but now I am SO thankful that we lived so close to her while Angie and I were growing up.
She is my Nana and I love her very, very much.
Happy Birthday Nana!