Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wynn Encore

Lesli, Ryan and I headed to Vegas for a girls trip of all girls trips. I hyped it up in my head and counted down the days for almost 2 months. Then the trip got here....and it couldn't have been more fun. Honestly, I loved every second on it. We laughed till we cried. LITERALLY. We all had the tears when we had to leave each other. Hang on and enjoy the ride that was Vegas with 2 of my closet friends!
We booked our room at the Wynn, and then were pleasantly surprised to learn that not only were we at the fabulous Wynn...we were actually in the brand new Encore.

Living room

Bedroom


I loved this hounds tooth wall


Fabulous bathroom

The hotel decor was so sleek & modern, but retro and really cool


My favorite colors. The carpet.




The hotel decor is mainly red, which is my favorite.


Lots of color, butterflies, and textures



Be sure and check back for more posts and pictures. Stay tuned for Tryst & Mesa Grill! And check Lesli & Ryan's blogs for updates as well.