Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

I had a wonderful Easter. This is the first time in 29 years that I didn't have a new "outfit" for Easter. Sad, huh? I did bust out my black & white sandals & spring purse though, loved that. Church was really good, great sermon & really good music. Wonderful Easter package....aside from the rainy weather. But our grass needs the rain so bad, so I was even thankful for it.


Here are the Gerhart's after church. In true fashion, they all have on matching blue & white! So cute.

Handsome boys!
Daddy's little girl, sitting so nice & still

But this was what was really going on.......


After church we all went home and then met back at Mammies house for a WONDERFUL dinner. She fried chicken, onion rings, made deviled eggs (that I think were the best I've ever had) salad, rolls, chocolate covered strawberries & Angie made a chocolate chip pie & we washed it down with ice tea. WOW! I'm very disappointed that I didn't get a picture of one thing!