Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Update!

Hi blogger friends! I'm having a great week so far. Things at work are going smoothly & I'm actually getting to a point where I can breath & my desk looks decent. (all you know what is gonna break loose now that I have said that!) Things at my house are really coming together. Thanks to all the worker-bees that have pitched in to make it possible (Adam, Angie, Mom, Dee, Sarah, Kfoo & Tmoffatt).I still don't have internet at home...which is kinda a pain, but is probably why I've gotten so much done around the house! I signed up for AT&T Uverse & I'm pumped to see how it works. Being installed on Friday. I'll be able to record 4 shows at a time and pause & then watch them in another room. Cool, huh? And since I have AT&T internet & cell phone I can bundle it all and save monthly. Total win, win! I don't know many people that have it, so if you have an opinion let me know!


I'm SO excited because my girls arrive tomorrow! Ryan, Lesli & Christina are all coming to my house for a girls weekend. I'm so anxious for them to check out my new house & just hang out. We have some shopping trips planned & of course some cooking planned, but other than that we are just going to hang out & I'm sure laugh till we're sore! Lots of pictures & stories to follow I'm sure.
Happy Week!