Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pumpkins on the brain!


I’ve never really been into decorating for holidays. I hate all those icky ceramic dollar store looking stuff. But as I’ve gotten older and settled into my decorating “style” I’ve gotten more interested in the holiday décor. I mostly like the “vintage” looking stuff. I’m SO excited about it this year. I guess it’s because of the new house? Each year I do a little more than the year before. But I’m a bit on the obsessed side this year. I started my “Pumpkin Man” collection last year after Ryan introduced me to them. I just think they are so cute. I really like the foil kind, but I’m REAL into the vintage looking; paper-mache kind this year! I found this fabulous website. I wish the Pumpkin Man fairy would come leave a big box of money on my front porch, so I could indulge my obsession!

Here are some of the things I’ve got my eye on.