Thursday, February 11, 2010

This one is for you II......

I stumbled upon a new blog, which is hilarious, raw, sometimes crude, sometimes gut wrenching sad but always honest! I read it for a while and then discovered I lived in the same neighborhood as this new blogger friend. Then realized, we lived one street over. Her kids ride their bikes on my sidewalk! Talk about small world. So there I was babysitting for my new friend, she has four kids, once of which is a baby. She lives in a very big house, with a spiral staircase leading to the 2nd floor loft. I had the bigger kids downstairs, feeding them, taking care of them when she flung open the big double doors that led to her boudoir room. There she was, with a face full of heavy, beautiful makeup, a robe covered in marabou feathers and a long black cigarette dangling from her mouth (Cruella Deville style). She called for me to come up and get the baby. The spiral staircase was tiny and I struggled to get up it, when I reach the top and into the smoke filled room she handed me the baby and said she was about to leave, she had a show to do, for crying out loud! I took the baby downstairs, although I tripped and dropped the baby, barely catching her by her bloomers just before she hit her head on the staircase. Needless to say, we aren’t friends anymore! Although SHE thinks I hate her, in my dream it was vice versa!