Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Nut House Continued

Here is another installment of the nut house I call, my office!
This is what I walked in to first thing this morning. Seriously, half eaten fiber one bar laying on the counter? I mean did the fiber kick in that quick, that you had to just drop it and run? Mystery half bar eater, are you going to come back for the other half later? This and lots of other things are why I despise community food....there is NO TELLING what has been done to that open package. ICK. And how about that Brady Bunch coffee mug beside it. I'm positive it's older than I am (and I'm no spring chicken).
Then I noticed something had been added to the grocery store list. What? Your office doesn't have a shopping list? Huh, I thought everyone did. If you can't read it, it says Dill Relish.
Because the SWEET relish, won't do. Nope, we need them both!

And I'm not even gonna talk about this...........I know I've talked about the candy cabinet, but wanted you to be able to see for yourself the ridiculous abundance of sugar~ey crap we have at our disposal. And to be honest, that is actually running kind of low!
And since we are on the subject of abundance, I knew yall would get a kick out of the 5 jars of peanut butter....because of course we need them!