Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas 2010 Decorations


Welcome on inside, for a tour of my Christmas decor

I love that my Christmas decor is new and old...that it's hand-me downs, gifts & purchases

I just ADORE my little elves
I have this collection of snowmen on top of my entertainment center

This snow-village is old, new, borrowed & blue!

Laundry room door

My mom has my great-grandmothers nativity scene from when my Nana was little. The wise men and animals still have the 5 cent price tags on the bottom. My whole family TREASURES it. I wanted a similar one of my own, and I found a very cheap replica on ebay. It'll do.
My dinning table
I think the Nutcrackers were such a perfect addition this year (Thank you DEE!!)

I threw some cheap ice-cycle and snowflake garland up on my pot-rack in the kitchen
This is my GIRL~EY tree, I'm not a fan of super pink GIRL stuff, but think this represents me well






Christmas cards are one of my FAVORITE things about the holidays. I'm giddy while walking to the mailbox the whole month. Thank you in advance to everyone that take the time to send cards. I MUCH appreciate them.

I LOVE this little nativity set. It sits on my coffee table and I look at it often and it reminds me of the reason for the season!



Hope you enjoyed the tour. Merry Christmas to all...........