Sunday, September 11, 2011

9-11-01



Where were you when the world stopped turning on that September day?


This day, of course will go down in history as perhaps the most surreal day ever. Everyone was just paralyzed by all the emotions of the day. Of course I was glued to the television, in awe of what was happening. Although the tv I was watching was in the hospital waiting room, on the maternity floor. YEP, we were all there waiting on little Logan to be born.



He was the perfect light we all needed that terribly dark day....and he has continued to be a fabulous ray of sunshine in my life for the last 10 years. I can't believe how fast you've grown into a smart, handsome & funny kid. I'm a very proud Aunt Sis.


I love your guts............


Where were you when the world stopped turning that September day?